Conference full paper submission
Authors should submit their full proceedings papers as electronic 'PDF' file via EasyChair
("No paper, No podium").
Template details are given in the documents below. We don't impose any constraints for the number of pages of the full paper.
It is strongly encouraged to make a paper file size less than 5 MB. The proceedings will be distributed
to all conference participants on a USB stick.
Full paper submission instructions
- Log in to the EasyChair system for SCTC2018.
- If you are asked your role in SCTC2018, please select "author".
- Find your abstract, for which you are about to submit a full paper, from the submission list, and click the "information" link.
- Click the "Add or update files" link in the upper right corner.
- Upload your full paper file from the LOWER (indicated as "Full Paper") upload field. (Please be careful NOT to upload your file from the UPPER field for abstract. It will overwrite your abstract file.)
Submit your full paper here (EasyChair).
The full paper template (MS Word format) is available for download here.
Full paper submission deadline is extended to June. 22, 2018.