Abstract submission policies and guidelines
- Abstracts must focus on scientific results or their application in association with the spacecraft charging. The Program Committee may decline to consider abstracts with other focus.
- Regular participant can submit at maximum three (3) abstracts.
- Student participant can submit at maximum one (1) abstract.
- Abstract submitters can select their presentation type preference as either only a poster or to be designated by the Program Committee (poster or oral).
- Poster papers, submitted and presented by students, will be reviewed for the student award.
- Abstracts must be within one (1) page, and should include paper title, authors, affiliation, and contacting information. The abstract template file in MS Word format is available.
- Full papers will be requested to submit afterward for accepted abstracts. We adhere to the "No paper, No podium" policy.
The abstract format (MS Word format) is available for download here.
Thank you for your interest in making submissions.
Paper submission has been closed.
Notification of acceptance will be released by April 1, 2018.